Get NR 601 Week 2 COPD Case Study Part 2 assignment help
NR 601 Week 2 COPD Case Study Part 2 (Initial post, faculty, peer responses)
Problem-based learning is a methodology designed to help students develop the reasoning process … in clinical practice through problem solving actual patient problems in the same manner as they occur in practice. The purpose of this activity is to develop students’ clinical reasoning skills using a case-based learning exercise. Through participation in an online discussion forum, students identify learning issues in a self-directed manner which facilitates learning for the entire group.
Case Study – Part 2
You ordered a CXR and spirometry at the previous visit and he returns today to review the results. Physical exam and symptoms are … since last visit. Vital signs at this visit are: Temp-98.3, P-68, RR-20, BP 152/90, Height 68.9in., Weight 258 pounds, O2sat 94% on RA
CXR Result: No acute infiltrates or consolidations are seen. Cardiac and mediastinal silhouettes are normal. No hilar enlargement is evident. Osseous thorax is intact. Spirometry Results: … Continue
- What is your primary (one) diagnosis for this patient at this time? (support the decision for your diagnosis with pertinent positives and negatives from the case)
- Identify the corresponding ICD-10 code.
- Provide a treatment plan for this patient’s primary … which includes:
- Any additional testing necessary for this particular … *
- Patient education
- Follow up
- Provide an active problem list for this patient based on the information given in the case.
- Are there any changes that you would also make to this patient’s overall treatment plan at this time? Must provide an EBP argument for each treatment or testing decision.
ORDER NOW FOR A PLAGIARISM FREE NURSING PAPER
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the nursing essay writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
- Mrs. Johnson discharged following an admission for COPD
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease ( COPD )
- Pneumonia Patient with Diabetes HTN and COPD