Public Health Systems: Swine Flu
Public preventive measures of swine flu pandemic
The swine flu, later referred to as N1H1, was detected in Mexico in 2009. It quickly spread throughout the United States and into Europe.
A public information system was used to do the following:
- Track the spread of the disease and supply information on who it was affecting
- Make comparisons to other diseases of similar makeup
- Create models that will predict how far the disease will spread and who will be affected by it
- Educate the public via such as sites like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swineflu/)
- Allow researchers to view all of the collected information to develop a cure Share information, such as what preventions and vaccinations are working
Resource: CDC website (http://www.cdc.gov)
Create a 175- to 350-word public service announcement on the swine flu, focusing on preventive measures.
Include the following:
Describe the epidemic, including the symptoms. Identify preventive strategies. Provide additional resources for the public.
Use one of the following to create your public service announcement:
Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation Informational brochure Script Video or audio podcast Xtranormal.com Another medium approved by your facilitator
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Get nursing help on Creating A Swine Flu Epidemic Public Service Announcement , from top-notch nursing essay writers. Order top nursing papers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
- Discussion for online Healthcare
- H1N1 Flu outbreak of 2009
- Should futile medical care be provided
CLICK HERE TO Get Nursing Writing Help