Imagine that your state legislature is considering a law that would require parental consent for newborn screening. Parental consent is currently not required, although newborn testing is not conducted over parental objection. (Currently only a few states actually require consent.) The health department has been asked to take a position on the pending legislation.
Using the readings for the week, the South University online library, and the Internet, write a 3–5-page paper.
Cover the following:
- What position should the health department take? Use the following six questions to help craft your response (Bernheim, Nieburg, & Bonnie, 2005).
Ethics Guide for Public Health Decision Making
- What are the public health risks and harms of concern in this particular context?
- What are the public health goals?
- Who are the stakeholders and what are their moral claims?
- Is this source or scope of legal authority in question?
- Are precedent cases or the historical context relevant?
- Do professional codes of ethics provide guidance?
Submit your response in a Microsoft Word document
ORDER an OriginalPublic Health Decision Making in ethical cases
On a separate page, cite all sources using the APA format.
Bernheim, R. G., Nieburg, P., & Bonnie, R. J. (2005). Ethics and the practice of public health. In R A. Goodman (Ed.), Law in public health practice (2nd ed.). Oxford, NY: Oxford University Press.
Get nursing writing on Public Health Decision Making in ethical cases
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the nursing essay writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Ethics, Sociology, Psychology, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
- Ethics in Public Health Decision Making
- Earthquake Insurance in the Decision Making
- Nursing Leaders as Ethical-Legal Change Agents in Health Care
CLICK HERE TO Get Nursing Writing Help