Get NURS 6560 Week 11: Assessment and Care of Patients essay assignment help
NURS 6560 Week 11: Assessment and Care of Patients With Oncologic Conditions, Organ Transplants, and Medical Ethical Considerations
NURS 6560: Advanced Practice Care of Adults in Acute Care Settings II | Week 11
“In today’s health care settings, there are many opportunities for the [nurse] to share expertise, experience, and knowledge in addressing situations in which there are ethical decisions and moral agency and advocacy implications.”
—Janet G. Whetstone Foster & Suzanne S. Prevost (2012, p. 16)
Oncology and organ transplant patients often present with complex health conditions. The complexity of these conditions will require you, as the advanced practice nurse, to address various medical ethical considerations. As patients and their families face difficult healthcare decisions, you will be trusted to make decisions for their well-being. For these reasons, it is critical that ethical behavior drive your nursing practice.
This week, you discuss medical ethical considerations in acute care settings. Then, as you study the pre- and post-operative care of patients with oncology conditions and organ transplants, you examine special considerations for assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
The best nursing essay writers available for assistance on NURS 6560 Week 11: Assessment and Care of Patients essay assignment
By the end of this week, students will:
- Assess patient evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment in acute medical and surgical settings
Assignment: Final Practicum Evaluation
By Day 7
Submit your Final Practicum Evaluation to Meditrek.
Exam: Final Exam
This exam will cover topics related to assessing, diagnosing, and treating the following in pre- and post-operative care patients:
- General pre- and post-operative care
- Head, neck, esophagus, and diaphragm
- Respiratory conditions and shock
- Acute abdomen, stomach/duodenum, and appendix
- Liver/biliary tract, pancreas, and spleen
- Intestines, hernias, and abdominal wall lesions
- Adrenal and urogynecologic conditions
- Neurologic and orthopedic conditions and plastic/reconstructive surgery
- Oncologic conditions, organ transplants, and medical ethical considerations
NURS 6560 Week 11: Assessment and Care of Patients essay assignment
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.