NR 601 Primary Care Of The Maturing And Aged Family Practicum
NR 601 Week 1 Discussion Board – Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
The purpose of this assignment is to review the components of the comprehensive geriatric assessment
Due Date: The initial posting to the graded collaborative discussions is due ... Peer and faculty responses are due by ... Please note that the late assignment policy does not apply to the collaborative discussions. A 10% late penalty will be imposed for discussions posted after the deadline, regardless of the number of days late.
Order an Original NR 601 Primary Care Of The Maturing And Aged Family Practicum Essay Assignment
Step 1: Review the assigned topics which are listed by student number. For example, if your student number is 2 you will discuss the functional health domain and then respond to a classmate who has posted on the psychological health domain.
|Your student number:||Your-assessment domain||Your peer response domain|
|1 and 5||Physical health||Socioenvironmental health & quality of life measures|
|2 and 6||Functional health||Psychological health|
|3 and 7||Psychological health||Functional health|
|4 and 8||Socioenvironmental health & quality of life measures||Physical health|
Step 2: For your assigned assessment domain:
- Provide a brief 3-5 sentence summary of the components of the domain assessment*
- Choose a screening tool which is appropriate for your domain. Explain the screening tool purpose, components and scoring technique*
- Provide 2 references in APA format beneath the table which support your work. You may use the textbook. The second reference must be a scholarly source. ____ *All responses must be your work, in your own words.
Your table should look like the following:
|Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment|
|Domain||Dimensions of assessment||Screening tool related to the domain(s)|
Step 3: Paste table inside the discussion board post. Do not attach as a document.
Step 4: Respond to a peer’s post. Your assigned response to a peer requirement is listed within the assignment table. Peer response will include:
- Compares peer domain to student’s assigned assessment domain, noting similarities and differences*
- Peer review: discuss how your assigned peer’s screening tool can be applicable in your own future practice*
- Week 1: Legal and Ethical Considerations for Group and Family Therapy
- NURS 6650 Assignment 2: Practicum – Assessing Client Family Progress
- Primary Care Of Family Practicum
CLICK HERE TO Get Nursing Writing Help