Get HLT 490 Topic 2 Reviewing the Literature and Theory essay assignment help
HLT 490 Topic 2 Reviewing the Literature and Theory
The final capstone project is a culmination of the written research-based assignments completed throughout the course. Each written assignment contributes to the final Evidenced-Based Proposal paper. This is the second written assignment.
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the problem or issue and that support the proposed solution. Eight of the 15 articles must be research-based (i.e., a study which is qualitative, quantitative, descriptive, or longitudinal).
The “Table of Evidence” document is a tool you can use to organize information from the study articles you have chosen for your literature review. Use this tool as a guide to ensure you have captured the key information that should be incorporated into your literature review narrative.
Begin your search for literature by utilizing the databases located in the GCU Library. Contact your instructor, the librarian, or library staff for additional researching tips and keyword suggestions.
Preview each of the 15 articles chosen by reading the article abstracts and summaries. Article abstracts and summaries provide a concise description of the topic, research outcomes, and significance of findings.
Analysis and Appraisal
Write an analysis and appraisal (1,500-2,000 words): This section should build and support your case, in the reader’s mind, of why your problem, purpose, and proposed solution are valid.
Remember, you are building an argument to prove your case to do this project; this is not simply an article review.
Analyze and appraise the selected articles to support your problem, purpose, and solution. Appraise each article by answering the following questions (one to two sentences is sufficient to answer each question):
- How does the article describe the nature of the problem, issue, or deficit you have identified?
- Does the article provide statistical information to demonstrate the gravity of the issue, problem, or deficit?
- What are some examples of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population?
- Does the article support your proposed change?
Group the analyses based on the content of the articles and the support each article provides for your project.
Incorporating a Theory
In addition to the review of the literature and theory paper, write a paper of 250-500 words in which you:
- Find a theory that will assist you in your implementation or support your solution to your problem.
- Describe this theory in simple terms.
- Describe why this theory supports your project.
- Describe how you will incorporate this theory.
Get nursing essay writing help on HLT 490 Topic 2 Reviewing the Literature and Theory
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadline;, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.