Get HLT-313v The Joint Commission Workplace Violation PowerPoint essay assignment help
HLT-313v Week 3 Assignment – The Joint Commission Workplace Violation PowerPoint essay assignment
Perform an Internet search to identify and research and a situation where a health care organization or individual provider in your field of allied health was sanctioned by The Joint Commission or other regulatory body for a violation of one or more of The Joint Commission workplace safety, risk management, and quality care requirements.
Taking the role of the Chief Safety or Risk Management Officer in the organization or a provider’s office who now must deliver an accounting of the incident to the board of directors, develop a slide presentation, containing a title slide, 12 slides of content, and a references slide, focusing on the chosen incident. Your presentation must incorporate the following:
A brief summary of the incident , including a description as well as the outcome.
A summary of the applicable Joint Commission and other (e.g., local, state) regulatory standards that apply to the incident.
A discussion of the mistakes and/or oversights made by the health care organization or individual provider that did or may have led to the incident that occurred, and an accounting of the preventive steps that could have or should have been taken to avoid them.
A proposal outlining specific education or training the organization or provider will employ to ensure this type of incident does not occur in the future. Include concepts related to continuous quality improvement in your recommendations.
To create your presentation you can use PowerPoint or a program such as Prezi (www.prezi.com). Speaker’s notes must be included for each individual slide.
You are required to use and cite a minimum of three qualified resources from the readings or the GCU Library in order to complete this assignment successfully.
Order a plagiarism free nursing paper on HLT-313v The Joint Commission Workplace Violation PowerPoint essay assignment
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you chose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you chose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.