Diagnosis and treatment of crepitus essay help
Discussion Question 1
MP is a sixty-five-year-old male who has recently retired. He is coming in today for a complaint about pain in his back, knees, and hips. He reports that he has been experiencing this pain for the past six months, and he has been able to control the symptoms with OTC Advil. He describes the pain as stiffness and occasional shooting and aching pains radiating all over. He denies any swelling of his joints. However, the OTC medications are not working well, and he is here to see whether there are any other options he might try. On physical exam, he has tenderness on palpation on the right and left hips and both knees are positive for crepitus. All blood work is within normal limits. Answer the following questions:
- What additional information would you like to have? Does MP need any additional testing?
- What possible issues could contribute to his symptoms?
- He asks about injections to both knees to increase his comfort. How would you respond to that?
- What would your treatment plan be?
For medications, include dosages and schedules. Include highlights of patient teaching and/or lifestyle alterations. Support your decisions with at least one reference to a published clinical guideline and one peer-reviewed publication.
Get nursing writing help on Diagnosis and treatment of crepitus from top-notch nursing essay writers. Order nursing papers now
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the nursing essay writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch.
High-quality nursing paper writing service from experts.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Ethics, Sociology, Psychology, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Professional Nursing Paper Writing Service at Affordable Price.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from College to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5 hours to 20 days.
- Pharmacotherapy of Endocrine and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Pain associated with osteoarthritis
CLICK HERE TO Get Nursing Paper Writing Help