Get Case Study: Burns assignment help
Case Study: Burns essay help
Anthony M. is a 56-year old male admitted to the ER with burns to the anterior right arm, left leg, anterior torso, and face from a kitchen grease fire. On the scene, he was awake and alert, complaining of severe pains. Intravenous fluids were started and an oxygen mask at 50% was also administered. He was placed on backboard prior to transport to the ER.
In the ER, the nurse and the physician noted Anthony to be having voice hoarseness, reddened eyes, blisters around the mouth, and difficulty breathing. The right arm and torso have shiny, bright red burn wounds. Foley catheter was inserted; Morphine was given for pain.
Answer the following questions:
1. Using the Rule of Nine, calculate the percentage of body surface area burned that Anthony has suffered. (1 point)
2. What criteria will qualify Anthony to be transported to a major burn hospital? (2 points)
3. Is Anthony a high risk for inhalation injury? If so, what are the factors that determine his inhalation injury? What is the emergent treatment for inhalation injury? (2 points)
4. Compare and contrast the types of burns according to depth of injury. (2 points)
5. Discuss the different pathologic changes that happen on burn injury in relation to the following areas: (2 points
Fluid shifting and electrolyte imbalance
6. Name at least 3 major complications that occur in burn injury. (1 point)
Get writing help on Case Study: Burns from top-notch nursing essay writers. Order nursing papers now
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
CLICK HERE TO Get Nursing Writing Help