Advanced Pharmacology Asthma and Stepwise Management
Asthma is a respiratory disorder that affects children and adults.
Advanced practice nurses often provide treatment to patients with these disorders. Sometimes patients require immediate treatment making it essential that you recognize and distinguish minor asthma symptoms from serious, life-threatening symptoms.
Since symptoms and attacks are often induced by a trigger, advanced practice nurses must also help patients identify their triggers and recommend appropriate management options.
Like many other disorders, there are various approaches to treating and managing care for asthmatic patients depending on individual patient factors. One method that supports the clinical decision-making of drug therapy plans for asthmatic patients is the stepwise approach, which you explore in this Assignment.
- Consider drugs used to treat asthmatic patients including long-term control and quick relief treatment options for patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children.
- Review Chapter 25 of the Arcangelo and Peterson text. Reflect on using the stepwise approach to asthma treatment and management.
- Consider how stepwise management assists health care providers and patients in gaining and maintaining control of the disease.
By Day 7
Write a 2- to 3- page paper that addresses the following:
- Describe long-term control and quick relief treatment options for asthma patients, as well as the impact these drugs might have on patients.
- Explain the stepwise approach to asthma treatment and management.
- Explain how stepwise management assists health care providers and patients in gaining and maintaining control of the disease.
Get nursing help on Advanced Pharmacology Asthma and Stepwise Management, from top-notch nursing essay writers. Order top nursing papers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
- Asthma And Stepwise Management
- Stepwise Approach To Asthma
- Reflect on a patient with a known history of asthma
CLICK HERE TO Get Nursing Writing Help